Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A WRAP UP OF DISEMBER 2009

My Nov and Dec of 09 are my relaxing period. No books, no homework, no need to rushing to class, bla bla bla and bla. The most important, TAK PERLU BERLAPAR & TAK PERLU MKN MAGGI TIAP HARI.


BUT!

It becomes my daily routine to wake up early and make breakfast to my family. Hoho~DikTeh always helping me. “ke dia yg bantu sy di dapur?”
Hmm when laziness comes, DikTeh has to make breakfast for 4 by herself while I am sleeping at pengantin’s room! ;)


My exam result was not bad. But not good enough to get a big present from Mr. B. Who cares? My Mr. B is big enough to be my big present. “Mampos kena puk nt.Hoh takot!” 0.43 lg menghampiri 3.50. Eiii~!!!! Too close. Congratulation to Tqah, Zu, Carol and Ila yg berjaya menandingiku (sbnrnya I xtahu pn pointer carol n ila). Ooo nanti ampa!!


Yes Nana, I’ll try harder next sem – with webcam and calling serentak
Nana yg suruh


These two months have giving a big pleasure to me. Very happy to get close to PakNjang again. His house is on hill. Hoh, very tired to climb up. All family members of Nenda Yam were gathering there. Sgt seronok!



Also beraya haji for the 1st time with new family members – Fazli Sheila




Mohd Adib Mirza Bin Mohd Rafez Bin Abdul Gani can walk already. Cumel oh!





I’ve done with my reading – My Diaries 2000-2008. Yet, no memoir of 2005-2006. Except for ’09 la sbb I wrote here. Sgt sedey maa kehidupan lalu~! Juga sgt seronok hidup sy sebelom inih.

My children and grandchildren, bila kamu bosan2 baca la manuskrip yg nenda tinggalkan ini ya. Waah,Nenda Ara niiiihh dh mcm Inang Sari!!

Before I back to Merbok and live in new, beautiful and gorgeous house jgn perasan, sewa je, my family except yg dh berkahwin oke, we’ll spend 3 days in Pangkor. Hoyeaaaaahhh~!!!

Sgt tak sabar!

P/S for Mr. B -