Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pink Pink Pink!!

PINK PINK PINK!!! nGee :D

My eyes were sparkling when looking at dat pink comforter. No more Ringgit in my purse, but I still bought it. Guna duit dari AraAmnan BOUTIQUE!! Ngahaha, Dasat uh gila pink nih. Hoh XP

Last nite I da amek stock baru. Still from d same material - jojet. 




And I saja2 jerk amek stock net shawls beberapa helai sbb ramai yg asek tanya tu. I da tak larat semalam, so I juz snap pics dat shawl without wearing them. Haduuuu~ 4 hours after I upload dat pics, there was still no customer. Not even one comment on any of those pics. Hati dh rasa, haduuu what's wrong bebeh. 


Then, Amnan asked me to wear them. Mcm yg I buat for Batch I and III. Wah!! Lepas tu mmg ramai yg tego. And dh ada customer pn. Mmg nmpk laen eh? Hee~ Tq taw my bff Nini cokelat celup. Syg u!! :p




Yg paling best bila two of my customers have bought shawls from my boutique for their ladies. Sweet kan.

Mlm nie nk tido ngn comforter pink ni lagik!!! Weehuuu :))